Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Traveling With Your Pet...

Does your pet like to go on car rides with you? My little D'Angelo does. He LOVES car rides. It's his favorite thing in the whole world (besides being with mommy).

Vehicles can be dangerous places for your pet if they aren't properly secured in place. One way to do it is with what I like to call "Puppy Car Seat." I purchased a Pet Car Seat over 6 years ago and I love it. In fact, it is the most awesome thing that I have ever purchased for my fur babies.

The brand that I have is called Snoozer Lookout II Pet Car Seat. It comes in all sorts of colors and 3 sizes (small, medium and large) for your pets needs. I have the medium in Khaki Quilt...love it! :-) I can fit up to two of my pups in one car seat (I have smaller dogs). In fact, I love the pet car seat so much that I am buying two more since our fur family has grown in the past few years and we are taking a long trip soon.

Snoozer has so many more pet car seats in an array of styles and colors. You can find them in stores or here - online. Take a look and I hope you will love yours as much as I love mine....great invention!

Oh, don't forget about a harness to go with your pet car seat. I use the Travelin' Dog Car Harness. It is made with heavy duty nylon and lambswool for added comfort. You can find it at Petsmart (in stores and online).

Happy and safe traveling everyone! :-)

0 comments: