Thursday, July 8, 2010

Helping The Animals of the Gulf Oil Spill!


My cousin sent me an e-mail about this AMAZING little girl with a heart of gold. I checked out her website and was floored (in a good way). She is only 11 and already wanting to make a difference in this world. Below is a little history about Samantha "Sammie" and her cause. Please consider donating. I know I will!

Sammie Save The Gulf: Samantha Abrahams is an 11 year old who wants to make a difference and save the animals of the Gulf of Mexico. And she needs your help. With her own money, she prompted her parents to help her create a non-profit charity that will provide help groups and organizations dedicated to rescuing and rehabilitating the animals affected by the April 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Samantha is an animal lover who is passionate about making a difference in her community and in her world.

Please consider a donation that will help groups and organizations tasked with the difficult job of rescuing and rehabilitating birds, reptiles, and sea mammals struggling for survival. Please visit her website and Facebook page to learn more about how you can help!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks very much for this. I know it's several months delayed...but I just saw this online. You're really nice to do this. So far we have raised right at $1000. Hope everything is good with you.

Sammie