Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Riding In Style

My little Chihuahua Patti Marie is getting older and has a good bit of health problems that prohibit her from moving around as much as she'd like. When we would go on our walks everyday I would have to carry her most of the time and she would get heavy after a while. I started looking at pet strollers so she and I could enjoy our walks more. Wow, I had no idea there were so many out there and that they could get very expensive if you let them. Being on a budget (which most of us are) I wanted a great product with minimal cost. I happen to find the perfect stroller for her size.

I purchased the Pet Gear Happy Trails Pet Stroller (in pink, of course!) for $100 and I couldn't be happier. The stroller also comes with a weather guard (just in case you get caught in the rain).  I ordered mine online at Petco and couldn't wait for it to arrive. If you are interested you can also find coupons here for an extra percentage off the price.



I use this fabulous stroller everyday and not just for Patti. I use it for my other dogs too. D'Angelo loves riding in the stroller as I enjoy taking him shopping with me every chance I get. He doesn't mind the pink color at all. ;-) Patti and I now enjoy long walks as she lies in her stroller enjoying every minute of the trip. When winter comes I put a warm blanket in it for her. In the summertime, I put a thin soft cover in it with an ice pack under it to keep her cool. Pet strollers are a great invention and they keep your pet safe too.

I have received the funniest looks (in a good way) while out shopping. People come up to me in amazement asking about it. Some have mentioned that they have the same stroller and love it. Others have mentioned that they also use their pet strollers for their kitties. Kitties need fresh air too! :-)

If you enjoy trips, walks or shopping with your fur baby then I highly recommend a pet stroller. They come in all shapes, sizes and prices. Find the one that is right for you and enjoy! Happy Trails.....

0 comments: