Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bad To The Bone

If you're like me then you LOVE dog accessories of all kinds. I love dressing up my pups but I must admit I only do it during the fall and winter months (functionality is the key). My girls (pups) don't enjoy wearing sweaters and t-shirts but my little man, D'Angelo loves it. He could wear his duds all day long. He knows he looks good in them and gives this look like "Ladies, form a single file line please." :-)

I figure if I'm going to dress my boy then I might as well add some attitude to it. Some days we feel sassy and some days we feel classy. These cute and edgy K9 Duds t-shirts are just the ticket when you feel like showing off your wild side. My favorite (and the one I am getting Baby D for the fall) is this one. Every time I look at it I start laughing.

They have so many more designs for the ladies and the dudes (and for the puppy dog parents). Yes, you can get matching tank tops!!! How cool is that?! So if you're looking for a little 'tude for your dude then K9 Duds Clothing is a perfect fit.

0 comments: