Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Great Book....


I have always been a very open minded person. I don't put myself in a box believing only what the masses believe to be true. I believe that if you want to find the answers you will search for them and make a sound decision on what you feel is right...what you know in your heart to be true.

I have always wondered what happens to us when when pass away and leave this earth. I have also thought about it for the beloved animals that I have had over my lifetime. This curiosity had led me to read a ton of books (you can find my favorites in my "complete profile" on my blog) on the subject. 

I bought myself a great present for Christmas....this book...Animals and the Afterlife. It is a compelling read for anyone who has loved and lost a beloved animal.

Hope you find it as interesting a read as I did. :-)

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers



P.S. I am reading other books on the same subject and will comment about them when I am finished.

6 comments:

SM said...

Hi,

I am a new follower. Would love for you to stop-by and follow back!

Have a fabulous 2011!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Sounds purrty good
Benny & Lily

Koco & Viking said...

I am really excited to hear about the other books as well. We lost a dog a few years ago and I struggle to this day with it. Luckily, we still have an amazing min/chi that is our heart!

Hi! We're a happy new follower from Welcome Wednesday. Hope you're having a great week. Follow us too if you like what we've got goin' on!

We also have a cool giveaway, as we speak!

best,
koco & viking

kocoandviking.blogspot.com

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I can tell that you have a caring loving heart. The words on your blog made me think- I wish you love, and peace
love
tweedles

Lesli said...

This reminds me of a book that I bought in 2009 when my cat, Chloe, died. It is called, "Hear All Creatures, the Journey of An Animal Communicator" by Karen Anderson. I bought it because I thought it would comfort me. Now I realize I never got around to reading it. It is still waiting for me. I think it's time!

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

I like to think that they are in heaven waiting for us, after all, they are God's creatures too, right?