Wednesday, December 1, 2010

For All The Animal Rescuers Out There....

This is such a beautiful quote and one of my favorites.

"I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter...the cast-offs of human society. I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and betrayal. And I was angry. "God," I said, "this is terrible! Why don't you do something?" God was silent for a moment and then He spoke softly. I have done something," He replied. "I created you." ~ The Animals' Savior by Jim Willis

Animal Rescuers have such wonderful, beautiful souls. Thanks to all who open their hearts and homes to help animals in need. :-)

3 comments:

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

That is beautiful.

Grace Matthews said...

This is a nice quote.

Fellow Blog Hopper:)

Unknown said...

That is beautiful!
http://realmomreviews.blogspot.com/
Following your blog!
Please follow back!