Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Patti Marie!!!

Patti Cakes wearing her PAWty hat that mommy made her!

Today is my baby Patti Marie's 11th birthday! Wow, time flies when you're having fun. :-)

Patti Marie (4 months old)
I remember when I first got her. She was 8 weeks old and weighed 1/2 pound. She was (and still is) the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life. I am not one to purchase animals when there are so many in shelters that need loving homes. In fact, Patti is the first and only puppy dog that I ever purchased. It was love at first sight and she has been my sweet and loyal baby ever since.

Patti & Momma at the park
We had the best day ever! First thing this morning, we all went to the Falls Park (downtown Greenville, SC). The pups had a blast. In fact, they had so much fun that they were literally smiling the whole time we were there. It was adorable!

After the park, the pups came home and crashed all day. They were so tired! I made the pups a special dinner to celebrate Patti's b-day. Mommy boiled some chicken, cut it up and molded it into their bowls (was supposed to be like a b-day cake). Patti has severe allergies so I couldn't make her a puppy dog birthday cake like I have done in the past.

Puppy B-day Dinner
After dinner it was time for presents. Our pups absolutely LOVE presents. It's like they know that the gifts are special - just for them. They will even take the gift bags, pull out the tissue paper and then pull out the toy. They look up at me as if to say "Thank you so much mommy. I love it and you sooooo very much!" As you can tell, my puppy dogs light up my life. They are my sunshine. They complete me.

Here are a few pics of puppy presents and them enjoying them. Now if you are like me then you know that you can't just buy one-(1) toy. You have to buy everyone a toy so they don't get their feelings hurt 'cause they don't understand why they didn't get one. So bonus for everyone! :-)

Birthday presents for everyone!








D'Angelo, Sadie and Patti enjoying their toys!











Patti enjoying her birthday toys!




Macy enjoying Patti's B-day toy!












"I will just nibble on it a little bit momma" says Patti

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet, precious Patti Marie! Mommy loves you! :-D


0 comments: