Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Garden's Delight


Spring is here and it's time to start thinking about your garden. Want to add a little flair to your outdoor space this year? I have the cutest thing in mind....a topiary in the shape of your favorite pooch. I am going to purchase one in the shape of a Chihuahua. Bet you wouldn't have guessed that, huh? ;-)

There are so many cute ones to choose from. You can have one standing, sitting or dress up your topiary like the picture above. The possibilities are endless! Click here and here to find your favorite dog breed.  

Sitting Chihuahua Topiary


Standing Chihuahua Topiary


Happy Spring Everyone! :-)



5 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness we love those tree doggies
Benny & Lily

Lesli said...

OH, my gosh, how cute is that!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

That is the most wonderful idea ever!
thank you for sharing
love
tweedles

Pup Fan said...

hehe... love it!

Banjo and Millie said...

Oh I love this! What a fun find. Thanks for sharing!