Since I have two blogs and Kiersten was so sweet to honor me with awards on both blogs, I decided to create 7 new things about myself on this blog so it wasn't redundant. If you'd like to learn more about me then check out my other blog - Another Domestic Diva.
Here are the rules to getting this award:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 other bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
- I am adopted.
- I was adopted when I was 1 year old. My brother (we are blood related) and I were lucky enough to stay together. My mom (adopted) couldn’t have children. We were a 2 for 1 special. Haha! We were on sale! :-D
- I am fascinated by Labyrinth’s
- Morgan Freeman’s soothing voice could bring about World Peace.
- If I ever have a child I will play classical music and recordings of Morgan Freeman’s voice while he or she is still in the womb. I believe they both bring thoughts of peace and tranquility.
- My favorite flower is the Cattleya Orchid
- I am mesmerized by the Bermuda Triangle Mystery, Worm Holes and Black Holes (as they relate to science and space).
- A sincere SMILE is one of the most beautiful things on earth to me.
- I believe in the power of LOVE!